East Fork Pottery, LLC. is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
East Fork Pottery, LLC. takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of East Fork Pottery:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Appoint an accessibility officer and/or ombudsperson.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
- Conformance status
- The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. East Fork is currently re-evaluating its performance since launching a new site on February 1, 2022.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of the East Fork Pottery website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on our website:
Postal address: 531 Short McDowell Rd. Asheville, NC 28803
Accessibility of East Fork Pottery relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
East Fork Pottery, LLC. assessed the accessibility of East Fork Pottery by the following approaches:
- External evaluation