Returns & Exchanges
If you are not 100% satisfied with your order, we will happily issue you a refund. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your intention to return within 30 days of receiving and the Care team will promptly send return instructions. Returns must be shipped within two weeks of contacting the Care Team.
We can totally sympathize that shopping online can be tricky— especially when getting a sense of glaze color. If you're ordering a large dinner set and remain undecided on color, we recommend first purchasing a small item like our Bitty Bowl in the colors you're curious about to see the glaze in person.
East Fork is not responsible for shipping fees if you receive an item you don't like. This includes but is not limited to glaze preference or form preference.
- If you received a piece of pottery as a gift and would like something different, you're more than welcome to send it back to us for store credit.
- If you aren't as in love with a glaze color as you thought you'd be, you can send it back our way. You can either exchange the item for something else, receive store credit, or return it for a full refund to the payment card.
- If there's an item missing from your order, please email email@example.com so we can get you your pots!
- If your pottery arrives broken, please take a photograph of the damage and send the pictures over to firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll get a replacement out to you pronto!
- If you believe you have been sent an item that should be considered a Second, please send a photograph to email@example.com so that we can assess the pottery and determine next steps.
Unless you are returning or exchanging an item that arrived defective or damaged, you will be responsible for shipping costs. Please note that the responsibility for safely getting breakable items back to us falls on you. We are unable to exchange items that are returned to us in anything less than like-new condition so if the item is damaged in transit, you will not receive any refund. Bring your returns to a trusted shipper to pack the items if you're worried about your packaging skills. The cost of shipping is non-refundable and will not be comped.
- Returns will be issued refunds only after they are received in acceptable condition.
- Once an exchange is received, we'll issue you a store credit for the full amount of your purchase, minus the cost of shipping, to use on whatever else you'd like in the web shop. Your store credit expires after one year.
In-Store Returns and Exchanges Policy
You can return or exchange any unworn, unwashed, unused, or defective merchandise with a receipt within 10 days of purchase for a full refund.
After 10 days, or when returning a gift, a store credit will be issued for the price paid. All returned items must be in unused condition with all packaging intact.
Please note that all special order items or items from our Seconds Sales are considered final sale and are not eligible for refunds or exchanges.